Pages

7.2.12

3 MORE DAYS

In less than 3 days, I will be heading out to this place right here:

Arambol Beach in Northern Goa of India


I will be doing this:

Yoga and not thinking about Facebook, nonprofit stuff, HIMYM etc.

My itinerary at a glance: YFT India/Japan

I'm gonna try to do my best to share with you my experiences in India and Japan. I journal like a mad woman every time I travel, but I do have the habit of forgetting to take photos and sharing my experiences with everyone. This time around, I want to see if I can take you guys along with me on my adventuring/frolicking. 

Yay! 3 MORE DAYS!


---

By the way, shaving my head had nothing to do with India or yoga or becoming a monk. I did it because it's something I've always wanted to do and I thought "if not now, then when?"
Hence. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: