Pages

4.3.11

Illy Coffe & Meeting Trina Turk

If coffee tasted this good all the time, I could be a coffee drinker.

I now know what people mean when they say their coffee is so smoooooth.

(P.S. First time blogging away from computer. Typing this at JW Marriott, LA Live. I'm super early for a women's leadership luncheon. So excited to see/meet Trina Turk.)


---

One of the perks of being early to events is that the folks who would usually be extremely occupied (i.e. VIPs,  organizers, execs etc.) during an event are usually more free to talk.

Exhibit A:

Trina Turk was just wandering around the reception room looking at the decor and so I introduced myself. She was super nice!

Also, the NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) 25th Anniversary Luncheon was so inspirational! The room was FILLED with driven, compassionate, successful women. I was impressed and I can't wait to go to another NAWBO function.

No comments: