Pages

8.10.10

Sharing is caring










Hello lovelies, 

Privatized my writer's workshop page today. For most of this year, I had been using it as a means to extricate my thoughts out of my mind and release them into the world. Kinda like talking to the dark blue sea in the middle of the night. I would've otherwise blow up into a million different pieces. It's definitely gotten me to where I needed to be. 


I've been learning to express myself more to the people around me. And I mean express as in, allow people to see below the warrior/chameleon exterior, beyond the superficial. It's been difficult though-- allowing myself to be more open, more vulnerable, letting the special folks know that I have emotions besides just pure happiness.

Because of that, I've turned to exploding on paper less and less. Not as much pen on paper action these days. Or I guess, to be more exact, fingers on keys action.

But I think I'll be going back to it, that writer's workshop page, once in a while, and share some of what I wrote there, here. B/c I know my brother reads this. I know a couple other people I love do, too. And I'd like to share more of myself, if you don't mind. 

<3Y


----
Song of the weekend: Staralfur (Sigur Ros)

No comments: