Pages

29.1.09

limits

i am an extroverted introvert.

---
Food: Super duper easy - I bought some thinly sliced rib-eye from Japanese grocery store, marinated it in a tangy sesame dressing that I bought a while ago, added some onions and garlic, wrapped it in foil and popped it in the oven.

Took me 5 minutes to prepare. I only had to marinate the meat for a minute because of the thin cut. I also found it resourceful. I have all these salad dressings that I never use b/c a smelly cheese, olive oil and balsamic vinegar work just fine. Actually, it works wonders...mmmmm. I don't even know why I bought them. I guess it was on sale or it sounded like a good idea at the time. Now I can use them to marinate shizz. veggies. catfish. shrimp. chicken. chocolate. Ew, marinated chocolate. Gross.

No comments: